Saddle up for Sugar Pine's Family Camp this year! We're going to rope in the rich "REWARD" that Christ has for us as we boldly follow him! (Hebrews 10:35-36). You'll be shouting "Yee-Haw" at all the fun activities and exciting chapel times ahead. Join in on a good ole' fashioned Chili-Cook Off and see how ya'll can matchup to our head cook. You won't wanna miss out so Get-Along-Little-Doggies and register today!
What to Bring to Family Camp:
- Casual Clothes (Evenings are cool; a light jacket may be needed).
- Bedding: Sleeping bags and pillows (Cedar Lodge has been recently remodeled with full size beds added to most rooms. Contact us for bedding sizes).
- Personal toiletries.
- Pens/Pencils and Notepads.
- Helmets! Camper must wear a helmet while riding a bike, skateboard, scooter or any other “vehicle/moving object.” Sugar Pine does not rent bikes and helmets.
- Games and Lawn chairs are always a plus.
Meet our Family Camp Worship Leader, Brandon Pasion.
Brandon has led worship for the last 12 years, developing a passion for breaking down walls through worship music. Having led worship for Azusa Pacific University’s Mexico Outreach, Christian camps and other retreats around the world, it’s become clear that there is a hunger among the youth of our nation to draw near to our creator in an authentic way. Brandon seeks to leverage that culture, using innovative, high quality, high energy, relevant music to create an experience that draws people’s attention to Jesus. Brandon currently leads worship at Neighborhood Church in Visalia.
Pricing and Registration