Fathers & Sons Mountain Men Weekend
April 13-15, 2018
Fathers & Sons Retreat
Calling all Dads and Sons!
Join us at Sugar Pine this Spring for a hatchet-throwing, trout-catching and rocket-launching weekend built just for you. Enjoy inspirational Chapel sessions with great music and teaching, where you will learn what it means to be a “Warrior!” Looking for more excitement? We have a brand new zipline, a fishing derby, paintball, archery, BB guns, s’mores by the campfire and our “Warrior Mountain Men” Games featuring hatchets, axes, blow-darts and more! Grab some friends and sign up today.
Meet the Fathers & Sons Speaker, Scott Egan.
Meet the Fathers & Sons Worship Leader, Gilbert Trujillo.
Pricing and Registration
What to Bring to Camp
- Warm Clothes.
- Sleeping Bags & Pillows (Linens are available for $10 for the Lodge & Twin Pines/Oaks).
- Personal Toiletries and Bath Towels.
- Bible, Pen and Notepad (to follow along with the Mountain Men Speaker).
- Fishing Poles, Tackle and Bait.
- 2 Liter bottle for Bottle Rockets
- Extra Money - for Paintball ($15), Mochas, Snacks, Gifts, Bait, etc. (Sugar Pine doesn’t have an ATM, but you are able to use a Credit Card in the Old Mill Cafe).
Forms & Downloads
- What to Bring List-PDF
- Bottle Rocket (Materials Needed and Instructions)-PDF
- Father/Son Program Schedule - JPEG
- 11" x 17" Promotional Poster - WORD
- 8.5" x 11" Promotional Poster - WORD
- 2018 Group Contracts (For Men's Retreats & Family Camp) -PDF
- Family Waiver - PDF