Father & Son Mountain Men Weekend
April 13-15, 2018
Father & Son Retreat
Calling all Dads and Sons!
Join us at Sugar Pine for a hatchet-throwing, trout-catching, rocket-launching weekend built just for you. Enjoy inspirational Chapel sessions with great music and teaching for all ages where you will learn what it means to be a real Mountain Man in the eyes of God. Looking for more action? We offer a zip-line, fishing derby, paintball, archery, bb guns, 2-liter bottle rockets, s’mores by the campfire and of course, our “Mountain Men” games featuring hatchets, axes, flying logs and more! Grab some friends and sign up today for this unforgettable weekend.
Pricing and Registration
What to Bring to Camp
- Warm Clothes.
- Sleeping Bags & Pillows (Linens are available for $10 for the Lodge & Twin Pines/Oaks).
- Personal Toiletries and Bath Towels.
- Bible, Pen and Notepad (to follow along with the Mountain Men Speaker).
- Fishing Poles, Tackle and Bait.
- 2 Liter bottle for Bottle Rockets
- Extra Money - for Paintball ($15), Mochas, Snacks, Gifts, Bait, etc. (Sugar Pine doesn’t have an ATM, but you are able to use a Credit Card in the Old Mill Cafe).
Forms & Downloads
- What to Bring List-PDF
- Bottle Rocket (Materials Needed and Instructions)-PDF
- Father/Son Program Schedule - JPEG
- 11" x 17" Promotional Poster - WORD
- 8.5" x 11" Promotional Poster - WORD