Join us for an action packed weeked!
It'll be an exciting weekend with tons to do: Zip line five stories high off of a massive Redwood tree. Take your best shot at our archery and BB gun ranges. We'll cook s’mores around a camp fire, eat great food and learn more about how to be strong men of God during our worship services.
What to Bring to Camp
- Warm Clothes.
- Sleeping Bags & Pillows (No linens provided).
- Personal Toiletries and Bath Towels.
- Bible, Pen and Notepad (to follow along with the Mountain Men Speaker).
- Fishing Poles, Tackle and Bait.
- 2 Liter bottle for Bottle Rockets
- Extra Money - for Paintball ($15), Mochas, Snacks, Gifts, Bait, etc. (Sugar Pine doesn’t have an ATM, but you are able to use a Credit Card in the Old Mill Cafe).