Military Family Camp 2017
NO COST family Weekend
(excluding High Ropes & Paintball)
All of us at Sugar Pine Christian Camps thank you for your service and sacrifice.
We’d like to demonstrate our appreciation by inviting 35 families with at least one parent on active duty to join us for a weekend of relaxation, fun, excitement, and Christian worship.
What to Bring to Camp
- Casual Clothes.
- Bedding: Sleeping bags, pillows.
- Personal toiletries.
- Pens/Pencils, Notepads.
- Helmets! Any camper under 18 years of age must wear a helmet while riding a bike, skateboard, scooter or any other “vehicle/moving object.” Sugar Pine no longer rents out bikes and helmets.
- Games and Lawn chairs are always a plus.
- Optional: Two Empy 2 Liter Soda Bottles for Bottle Rockets
* There are always great shopping and snacking options at Sugar Pine’s "Old Mill Cafe".
Check-In / Check-Out Times
Check-in begins Friday evening at 5:00pm.
Check-out at 1:00pm Sunday following lunch.