Mountain Men's Retreat
April 20-22, 2018
Men and High School Aged Sons
Calling all Mountain Men!
Come to Sugar Pine this Spring and learn what it means to be a “Warrior!” Inspirational worship and teaching will get you ready to face life’s battles in God’s strength. Compete in our “Warrior Mountain Men” Games featuring hatchet-throwing, axe-chucking, dart-blowing and more! There will also be plenty of fishing, loads of great food, our brand new high ropes course and fun competitions. There is something powerful about men gathering together in the mountains. Take a break from the noise and familiarity of everyday life to connect with God and with other men at Sugar Pine’s Mountain Men Retreat.
Meet your Mountain Men Speaker, Forrest Jenan.
Meet your Mountain Men Worship Leader, Casey Lucas.
Pricing and Registration
What to Bring to Camp
- Warm Clothes.
- Sleeping Bags & Pillows (Linens are available for $10 for the Lodge & Twin Pines/Oaks).
- Personal Toiletries and Bath Towels.
- Bible, Pen and Notepad (to follow along with the Mountain Men Speaker).
- Fishing Poles, Tackle and Bait.
- 2 Liter bottle for Bottle Rockets
- Extra Money - for Paintball ($15), Mochas, Snacks, Gifts, Bait, etc. (Sugar Pine doesn’t have an ATM, but you are able to use a Credit Card in the Old Mill Cafe).