Women's Retreats 2018
Women's Retreat #1: September 21-23
Women's Retreat #2: September 28-30
Meet our Women's Retreat Speaker, Linda Newton.
- Notebook and pen.
- Sleeping bag or bedding, and pillow (bedding and towels are provided for the Lodge, Twin Pines and Twin Oaks housing options).
- Warm clothes for the evenings, since it can be a little cool.
- We have a Bring Your Bling accessory exchange. Bring your gently used: necklaces, rings, earrings, scarfs, shoes, purses, broaches, bracelets, etc, to exchange with other ladies on Saturday night. Up to 4 items. This is an optional activity.
- Extra spending money for our zip line ($10), massages ($1 per minute), and tips for your table servers. Sugar Pine does not have an ATM. The Old Mill Café and snack bar will accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
- Payment in full is due 7 days prior to camp. If registering as a group, please pay your group leader.
- Registration begins at 4:00 p.m.
- A buffet dinner is served Friday from 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- Our first General Session begins Friday at 7:30 p.m.
- For directions and weather conditions go to www.sugarpine.org and click the links near the bottom of the homepage.