This summer will be INCREDIBLE at Sugar Pine! We have an amazing line-up of speakers who will challenge us to understand the “incredible greatness of God’s power” and a high energy band to make this experience spectacular. Students will join in on super-charged games, blast off on our new high adventure ropes course, dodge the ka-pow paint on our paintball course and splat in our belly flop contest. Don’t forget to grab your cape during this amazing week!
You and your friends will not want this incredible summer to pass you by!
Pricing and Registration:
Junior High Camp: July 8-13
Jr. High & High School Combo Camp: July 15-20
Camps include: 5 Nights Lodging, 14 Meals, Chapel and Worship, Camp Group Photo, Archery, Bouldering Wall, BB Guns, Swimming, Boating, Hiking, Recreation, Games and much more.
Order a Care Package for your child:
Campers are always surprised and excited to receive gifts from their loved ones. We'll hand deliver the package along with a personalized note to your child. Send one to a child that is currently at Sugar Pine or order before an upcoming camp. Order by 10:00 AM for same day delivery. Visit Sugar Pine's OLD MILL CAFÉ online store to see our care package options.
What to bring to camp?
- Sleeping bag/bedding, pillow and towel.
- Bible, notebook and pen.
- Personal Items; soap, deodorant, shampoo, etc.
- Casual clothing. Please dress modestly while at Sugar Pine Christian Camps
- Closed toe shoes, boots, tennis shoes.
- Flashlight, insect repellent.
- Spending Money for the Old Mill Cafe and additional Adventure Recreation activities. (High Adventure Ropes Course - $15 Zip Line - $10 Paintball - $15)
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, modest swim wear. No bikinis unless worn with a colored T- shirt.
- Any prescribed medicine. Please clearly label all medicine and turn into the camp nurse upon arrival.
Things not to bring to camp?
- Tobacco, drugs, or alcohol.
- Electronic devices.
- Inappropriate reading material or pictures.
- Fireworks, matches, or lighters.
- Weapons: knives, air-soft guns, etc.
- Personal sports equipment
Any camper caught with these items will have the items immediately confiscated and can be sent home if Camp Director deems necessary.
Check-in and pick-up times:
Check-in/registration is Sunday from 4:30-6:00pm at the Guest Services office. No early arrivals please.
Pickup is Friday at 9:30am.