Youth Summer Camps 2017
Grades 7th - 12th
It’s THROWBACK time!
We are kickin’ it “old school” this summer at Sugar Pine as we take a deeper look at God's word and discover how it applies to our everyday lives! Join us as we dive in to see how “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever.” (Hebrews 13:8) It is going to be a summer to remember with classic games, rockin' worship, practical teaching and memories that will last a lifetime.
See you soon at #throwback summer 2017!
Meet the COMBO Camp Speaker, Michel Musacchio
Meet our Junior High Camp Speaker, Scott MacNeil
Meet Worship Band, Tenth & California
Tenth and California has it’s roots at Trinity Church Santa Monica, a community of believers that formerly met at the corner of 10th and California. “We are a spiritually hungry group that puts God as our focus in worship and hearing His word through music” said Macain. They desire to share the teachings of God’s word accompanied with a calling to share their experiences of faith with others. Listen to them here.
Pricing and Registration:
Junior High Camp: July 9-14
Jr. High & High School Combo Camp: July 16-21
Camps include: 5 Nights Lodging, 14 Meals, Chapel and Worship, Camp Group Photo, Archery, Bouldering Wall, BB Guns, Swimming, Boating, Hiking, Recreation, Games and much more.
Order a Care Package for your child:
Campers are always surprised and excited to receive gifts from their loved ones. We'll hand deliver the package along with a personalized note to your child. Send one to a child that is currently at Sugar Pine or order before an upcoming camp. Order by 10:00 AM for same day delivery. Visit Sugar Pine's OLD MILL CAFÉ online store to see our care package options.
What to bring to camp?
- Sleeping bag/bedding, pillow and towel.
- Bible, notebook and pen.
- Personal Items; soap, deodorant, shampoo, etc.
- Casual clothing. Please dress modestly while at Sugar Pine Christian Camps
- Closed toe shoes, boots, tennis shoes.
- Flashlight, insect repellent.
- Spending Money for the Old Mill Cafe and additional Adventure Recreation activities. (Sky Park High Ropes Course - $15 Zip Line - $10 Paintball - $15)
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, modest swim wear. No bikinis unless worn with a colored T- shirt.
- Any prescribed medicine. Please clearly label all medicine and turn into the camp nurse upon arrival.
Things not to bring to camp?
- Tobacco, drugs, or alcohol.
- Electronic devices.
- Inappropriate reading material or pictures.
- Fireworks, matches, or lighters.
- Weapons: knives, air-soft guns, etc.
- Personal sports equipment
Any camper caught with these items will have the items immediately confiscated and can be sent home if Camp Director deems necessary.
Download the What to Bring List - PDF
Check-in and pick-up times:
Check-in/registration is Sunday from 4:30-6:00pm at the Guest Services office. No early arrivals please.
Pickup is Friday at 9:30am.
Downloads - Forms & Information
- What to Bring List - PDF
- 8 1/2 x 11 Editable Promotional Poster-Word
- 8 1/2 x 11 Promotional Poster-PDF
- 11 x 17 Editable Poster-Word
- 11 x 17 Promotional Poster-JPEG
- 11 x 17 Promotional Poster-PDF
- Printable Promotional Postcards-PDF
- Parent Letter - Word
- Pastor Letter - Word
- Health Screening Form-PDF (a new form required by the state of California)