Jr. High & High School Summer Camps 2019
Youth Combo Camp #1: July 7-12
Youth Combo Camp #2: July 14-19
In a world of chaos and disappointment, learn to break free from the sin that can so easily entangle and ESCAPE to see what Jesus has for you.
Join us this summer at Sugar Pine’s Youth Camps for an exciting week you will not forget. Crack the codes in our escape room, brave the high adventure course and zip-line and challenge yourself during our high energy recreation. You will want to join forces with other students to encounter great chapel times, bond with new friends, and come together to experience the best summer yet!
Summer Youth Combo Camp #1: July 7-12
Summer Youth Combo Camp #2: July 14-19
For general group pricing CLICK HERE
If you have any questions please contact us, we’d be happy to help! (559) 683-4938
What To Bring To Camp
What Not To Bring To Camp
- Sleeping bag/bedding, pillow and towel
- Bible, notebook and pen
- Personal items: soap, deodorant, shampoo, etc.
- Warm winter clothing: jacket, extra socks, pants, hat and gloves
- Sunglasses and sunscreen (yeah, sunscreen)
- Snow boots / Hiking shoes, tennis shoes (2 pairs of shoes is wise)
- Flashlight with fresh batteries
- Spending money (The Cafe, snacks, Paintball $15 (6th grade or higher) free time options
- There are no payphones at Sugar Pine, but there is limited cell service
- Any necessary medications—please clearly label all medicines (prescriptions/vitamins, etc.). Do not send prescription medications not prescribed to the camper.
- Tobacco, controlled substances, alcohol
- Stereos, IPods, IPads, MP3 players, personal video game systems
- Any inappropriate reading materials or pictures
- Fireworks, matches, lighters
- Weapons (knives, air-soft guns, etc.)
Any camper caught with these items will have the items immediately confiscated and may be sent home if the Program Director deems necessary.