Summer Team Job Descriptions
Join the Sugar Pine Summer Team of 2023. All of our summer team will be cross-trained to serve in a variety of areas. Below are basic job descriptions of each service area.
- Accommodations – Everyone will help with Accommodations at Sugar Pine by cleaning cabins, meeting spaces and restrooms. General trash, maintenance and laundry upkeep are also a part of this job. We have fun as we work together to prepare the camp for all of our guests.
- Adventure Recreation – Adventure Recreation assistants provide safe and fun experiences at our Ropes Course, Zip-line, BB gun and Archery courses. Training will be done on-site and team members can expect to rotate through all of the courses throughout the summer.
- Groundskeeping – Team members will work together to keep our camp grounds safe and looking beautiful for our guests.
- Guest Services – Team members will enjoy serving our guests by answering phones, meeting guest needs, helping keep the camp clean and a variety of other administrative responsibilities.
- Kitchen – Kitchen assistants will have the opportunity to help prepare meals for guests, clean up after meals through dishwashing and general cleaning, and maintain a clean and efficient Dining Hall facility.
- Lifeguards – Many of our team members will be selected to be lifeguards. Lifeguard classes are taken prior to camp. Our lifeguards take an important safety role to guard our swimming pool and ensure our guests have a great experience.
- Programs – Team members will get to lead games and activities for our programmed youth and kids camps. High energy, ability to take initiative and complete tasks, and great organizational skills are a must in this role.
- Retail – Retail Assistants will help run our Café where guests can purchase snacks, gifts and souvenirs during their stay at Sugar Pine. Team members will be trained to prepare food and run the register for purchases.
All positions will require a current First Aid/CPR certificate, and California Food Handlers Permit after hire.
All summer positions can expect to work in many different departments on a regular basis.
Our summer season is from May 29 – August 12, with opportunities to stay through mid-September.
Priority given to applicants ages 18 and over.
Apply Today – Positions fill quickly!
Salary is $527.00 per week, minus lodging and taxes.
If you have any questions regarding these job descriptions, please contact Chrissy Wilkinson.
Phone: (559) 683-4938