Kids’ Summer Camp
July 2nd-7th, 2023
Join Dean-O as he shares Christ through outstanding worship and speaking at our chapels. Explore all the fun activities like zipline, archery, bb guns, hiking, swimming, crafts, tournaments, gaga ball and so much more! We can’t wait to see you this summer!
Fun Summer Activities
- BB Guns
- Disc Golf
- Worship Times
- Swimming Pool
- Bouldering Wall
- and so much more!
Pricing and Registration
– Pricing for adults is good for 2 adults per cabin, after that, full price rate
– 1 Kids Leader/Pastor is free with 10 campers registered
– Junior Leaders are charged full price
– No Counselors will be provided from the camp
Prepare for Kid’s Summer Camp
What to Bring
- Sleeping bag, bedding and pillow
- Bible, notebook and pen
- Towels and washcloths
- Personal items: soap, shampoo, toothbrush, etc.
- Flashlight with new batteries
- Insect Repellent
- Spending money (gift store, snacks, crafts, adventure rec)
- Stationery and stamps
- Casual modest clothing: warm and cool clothing, jacket
- Modest swimsuit (one-piece or tankini), beach towel
- Sunscreen, sunglasses
- Backpack (if desired)
- Enclosed shoes: boots or tennis shoes and flip flops/sandals for pond activities
- Any necessary medication— please send all medicines in their original containers (prescriptions, vitamins, etc.). Do not send prescription drugs not prescribed to the camper.
What Not to Bring
- Personal sports equipment
- Tobacco, drugs, alcohol
- Computers, tablets, electronic gaming devices, Ipods, cell phones, etc.
- Any inappropriate reading or pictoral material
- Fireworks, matches, lighters
- Weapons (knives, air-soft guns, etc.)
Any camper caught with any of these items will have the items immediately confiscated and may be sent home.