Junior & High School Combo Winter Camps
Youth Combo Winter 1 (Fri-Mon Wknd) / February 16-19, 2024
Youth Combo Winter 2 (Fri-Sun Wknd) / February 23-25, 2024
❄ Snow Sledding, Snowballs and Snowmen
Get ready for exciting chapels, intentional worship, fun activities and a great connecting experience!
- Street Hockey
- Worship Times
- Game Room
- Snow Inner Tube Run
- BB Guns
- Disc Golf
- Bouldering Wall
- and so much more!
Pricing and Registration
Student: $250 / $325 for 3 Day Wknd
Adult: $125 / $155 for 3 Day Wknd
– Pricing for adults is good for 2 adults per cabin, after that, full price rate
– 1 Kids Leader/Pastor is free with 10 campers registered
– Junior Leaders are charged full price
– No Counselors will be provided from the camp
Prepare for Winter Camp
What to Bring
- Sleeping bag/bedding, pillow and towel
- Bible, notebook and pen
- Personal items: soap, deodorant, shampoo, etc.
- Warm winter clothing: jacket, extra socks, pants, hat and gloves
- Sunglasses and sunscreen (yeah, sunscreen)
- Snow boots / Hiking shoes, tennis shoes (2 pairs of shoes is wise)
- Flashlight with fresh batteries
- Spending Money for the Old Mill Cafe and additional Adventure Recreation activities
- All medications (perscription/vitaimins) must be in thier orginal container. Do not send prescrition medication that is not prescribed to the camper.
What Not to Bring
- Tobacco, drugs, or alcohol
- Computers, tablets or gaming devices
- Inappropriate reading material or pictures
- Fireworks, matches, lighters
- Weapons: knives, airsoft guns, etc.
Any camper caught with any of these items will have the items immediately confiscated and may be sent home.