Junior & High School Combo Summer Camp
July 9th-14th, 2023
Summer Camp at Sugar Pine is going to be AWESOME! Join us for incredible chapels, sweet worship, and exciting recreation.
We will have the Ropes Course and Zipline going, fun games and tournaments, archery, BB guns, swimming, gaga ball and so much more! Connect with others and grow closer to the Lord on this mountaintop at Sugar Pine.
Youth Speaker & Worship Team Info Coming Soon!
- High Ropes Course
- Archery Tag
- BB Guns & Archery
- Swimming Pools
- Gaga Ball
- Night Games
- Bouldering Wall
- Disc Golf
- and so much more!
Pricing and Registration
– Pricing for adults is good for 2 adults per cabin, after that, full price rate
– 1 Kids Leader/Pastor is free with 10 campers registered
– Junior Leaders are charged full price
– No Counselors will be provided from the camp
Prepare for Youth Summer Camp
What to Bring
- Sleeping bag/bedding, pillow and towel
- Bible, notebook and pen
- Personal Items: soap, deodorant, shampoo, etc.
- Casual clothing. Please dress modestly while at Camp Sugar Pine
- Closed toe shoes: boots/tennis shoes
- Flashlight with new batteries
- Insect repellent
- Spending Money for the Old Mill Cafe and additional Adventure Recreation activities
- Casual modest clothing: warm and cool clothing, jacket
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, modest swimwear. No bikinis unless worn with a colored T-shirt.
- Any prescribed medicine must be in its original container. Please clearly label all medications.
What Not to Bring
- Personal Sports Equipment
- Tobacco, drugs, or alcohol
- Computers, tablets or gaming devices
- Inappropriate reading material or pictures
- Fireworks, matches, lighters
- Weapons: knives, airsoft guns, etc
Any camper caught with any of these items will have the items immediately confiscated and may be sent home.